Sunday, September 29, 2013

My Acceptance Letter


Dear Brethren,

I accept the call to serve as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I am humbled with this privilege to represent Him and witness of the truthfulness and joy that comes through His Gospel to the people of Mexico City. 

I promise to serve the Lord with all my heart, might, mind and strength and strive to do His will with all that I do and say. I know that I have been called of God and this is the place I need to go. I have felt the Spirit confirm this to me and I am anxious to learn and grow with those I teach in Mexico. 

I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior and Redeemer. I know that “His way is the path that leads to happiness in this life and eternal life in the world to come.” (Living Christ) I know that I will be led and protected by the Spirit and will be able to help the work of the Lord progress if I put all my trust in Him. I eagerly await this service and will do my best to prepare myself in every way that I can.

Marissa Rhoten 

No comments:

Post a Comment