Monday, July 6, 2015

Hola todos! Hope its been a good week.

Sorry I didn't get a chance to write much last week. I probably won't write all that much today either because I'm feeling a little sick but nothing that bad. I'm sure it will be gone by tomorrow :) Hopefully.
Happy Birthday to Grandma Hatch!! Hope it was a good one. 4th of July was good here. My comp and I went all out in our red white and blue but didn't really do anything other than that.

Big news of the week! Nacho and Alma finally got married!!!! We had set up the appointment and were able to go with them which was a fun experience. They seem really happy. We are super excited for them too. Now that they are keeping the law of chastity, we know they will see many blessings in their lives. He just needs to quit smoking so he can get baptized now. But he's getting really close.
Also Gerardo was baptized yesterday!!! It was a beautiful service. His cousin who just turned in his mission papers, baptized him. He was so prepared. He's 21 so we are hoping he decides to go on a mission next year. We both forgot our cameras so the pictures are on our zone leaders camera and I will send them next week. 

I went on divisions this week with Hermana Jones which was super fun to see her and see once again how much we have grown since the MTC. She is going home the 25th of this month so I was glad to get to see her.
The work here is going really well. I love being a missionary! Everyday I feel my faith in the Savior growing and His atoning power working in my life. He is my strength and my light. Yesterday my companion and I chose to do a gratitude fast and it was an incredible experience. We have so much to be grateful for. Love you all and hope you have a good week!!

Con amor,

Hermana Rhoten







No comments:

Post a Comment