Monday, July 13, 2015

The days are going by awfully fast! This week went really well.


We won another competition in the zone. This time it was inviting people to be baptized. It was really good practice for my comp and I to invite everyone possible to be baptized even after just teaching them a simple principle of the gospel. The zone leaders owe us breakfast now but we told them to wait until next week because I still can't eat much. But it's getting better and not worse so that's the good thing :) 
I'm so very grateful this week for the power of the Priesthood and the power of faith because even being sick I felt the strength to keep working hard each day. We never had to rest and our lessons were still taught with power and authority. We made some new contacting goals and spent all day everyday talking with as many people as possible.
I found this family from Tri-Cities that knows you.  She is connected to Kathryn somehow & her parents are the Colton's in our ward.

We also had interviews this week with President Anaya... and my hija is going to train!!!! Yep. Gonna be a grandma. Hermana Heywood is getting a new gringa comp after this transfer ends and I will be in a different area for my last two weeks. He said he's not quite sure yet but it sounds like I either will be in the Visitor's Center or very close to it because I will be working there. Sad to think I only have 3 more weeks here in Moctezuma and then leaving it over to my posterity. I really love this ward. We have seen so much progress here

The work keeps going on! Staying busy everyday. We learned lots about having the faith to find this week and were able to see many miracles in finding some new investigators. 

Pictures.. These kids completed their challenge of reading the kids version of the Book of Mormon in a month so we had to bring them their surprise. We actually just bought the pastel and then put the whip cream and berries so it looked all cute.

Claudia, Jose Luis and little Eliza live above us. They are awesome members and are excited to open up an herbal life business this next week in the airport so invited us up one night to share some shakes :) Pretty yummy.
Have a good week! 

Hermana Rhoten















No comments:

Post a Comment