Monday, April 13, 2015

Hola! Another week has gone by!

My companion is leaving tomorrow for the mission home and flying home on Wednesday!
At bautismo en Balbuena
With our ward mission leader.
We had interviews with President on Friday and he told me they are taking the other companionship out of our ward and leaving the whole area for me and my new companion. I've never been the only companionship of missionaries in any of my wards before so that should be fun.
It was all three of their birthdays this past week! Super fun for me to plan surprises :)
Surprise for Hermana Fowler :)
We planned Saturday with the other companionship so they could tell me about all their investigators and everyone in their area. It's gonna be a super busy next few weeks adjusting to having so much more area. We are going to be so busy! I found out Hermana Campbell is coming back to be my companion and she is also leaving in just a few weeks so it sounds like I will just be staying here for a while and getting new companions. The mission is going to have lots of changes with 11 hermanas leaving and only 1 coming in May. They are closing a lot of areas and it will be interesting to see what happens.
After divisions with Hermana Cole and Hermana Paskett
Saturday night we took a car full of investigators and converts to go see Meet the Mormons in the Visitor's Center. So fun. I love that movie. Eduardo and his kids came in the group. Really love that family, It's been so fun to see how much they have changed in the past few months. Little Dulce Maria is the cutest and smartest almost 7 year old ever. Love her.
On the way to the Visitor's Center!
All is well and I'm loving every day and every moment of being a missionary. I don't think I've ever experienced so much joy and satisfaction. I really love this ward and all the people here. We have lots to get done today before my comp leaves so this is going to be short today. I will get on quick later to send pictures because we forget our cameras... Love you all lots!
Coro misional ( missionary choir)

Have a good week! Share the gospel with everyone. We are so incredibly blessed to have it in our lives. 

Con amor, 

Hermana Rhoten






































No comments:

Post a Comment